“Les Taupes qui boivent du lait” is a festive brass band hailing from Bruxelles, Belgium. This mix of amateur and professional musicians plays klezmer and central european folk music in an innovative and festive way.
The band was born in 2007 and began playing at the puppet cabarets of “Boîte à Clous”, they then moved on to playing in public places, block parties, squats, and weddings, and finally in festivals and venues all over Belgium and abroad.
In 2012 they released their first album, recorded live in Portugal.
Ambulatory or on stage, the show of “Les Taupes qui boivent du lait” can be presented in one or multiple sets.
- Stan Bourguignon (bass drum)
- Jorge Camparolas (tuba)
- Lisa Charron (flute)
- David Davoine (trombone, tuba)
- Samuel De Backer (clarinet)
- Pierre de Bellefroid (trombone)
- Fanny Dumoulin (accordion)
- Paul Gomez (trumpet, percussions)
- Olivier Jourdain (snare)
- Romain Karsenty (accordion)
- Benoit Randaxhe (tuba, clarinet)
- Rebecca Samos (trompette)
- Pierre Van Eerdewegh (clarinet)
- Jonathan Van Iseghem (banjo)
Upcoming concerts Powered by songkick
No concertsPast concerts